Outside Facilites / Requesting a Guest Dose
We will accept guest-dosing requests from other clinics, when appropriately requested and documented.
The fee for Guest Dosing is $20.00 per day paid in advance. (no checks)
A Methadone Maintenance Program or health care provider who calls to arrange a trip from their program will need to do so no less than 5 business days before the patient’s expected arrival at our treatment facility. This policy also applies to any trip, which requires one of our facilities to deliver methadone to an outside facility. We do not initiate guest dosing requests on Saturdays.
The following criteria must be confirmed by the requesting facility
1. Client currently meets the ASAM Patient Placement Criteria for Opioid Maintenance Therapy;
2. Client has been in continuous treatment with you for at least ninety (90) days;
3. Client is on a stable therapeutic methadone dose and shall NOT require any increase(s) or decrease(s);
4. Client has had a recent history and physical examination by a qualified physician;
5. Client’s current medication profile has been reviewed and approved by a qualified physician;
6. If client has co-occurring medical or psychiatric conditions, they are appropriately managed;
7. Client poses no danger to self or others; and
8. Client has been free of illicit substances for at least the past sixty (60) days.
We reserve the right not to medicate client if we determine, in our sole discretion, that client is impaired or it would otherwise be unsafe to do so.
For Our Clients / Requesting a Guest Dose
If you are our client and need to be guest dosed at another facility please make sure you follow these guidelines
1. Submit your request at least two weeks prior to the planned start date. Failure to do so may result in a rejection of your request
2. Pay the current administrative fee necessary to process your request. This fee is not refundable under any circumstance. The request will not be approved or acted upon until administative fee is paid
3. Call the facility you would like to be guest dosed at and obtain any exclusionary criteria that could result in your request being declined. Our clinic is not responsible for any denial of services.
NARCOTIC TREATMENT PROGRAM LOCATOR LINK
The link in red is your portal to every MAT program in the Unied States